- Architectural Steel Structures
- Plant engineering and constructions
- bridge constructions
- industrial and structural engineering
- hydraulic steel structures
The range of our services cover
- basic engineering
- workshop drawings
- installation methods engineering
We have experience to fulfill statical analysis for
- three dimensional rope and member structures plates and shells with Finite Element Methods (FEM)
- calculation of resonance frequency for analysis against earth quake
- calculation of resonance frequency for analysis against dynamic wind loads
Based on our experience SBC Steel and Bridge Construction can serve you with an optimised solution for your steel project.
Our drawings are designed with the latest versions of
- AutoCAD 3D
- Advance Steel
Three dimensional design solutions provide you with economical solutions free of design defaults with automatically created worhkshop drawings and part lists.
For steel members we supply NC data according to DSTV Standard to minimise your preparation in your workshop.
We would like to serve you with three dimensional visualisation of your project with ACAD and 3D Studio MAX.